No enjoyment is temporary. The impression which it leaves behind is permanent. This is not just Goethe's opinion, but also that of the Dilly kitchen team! Lasting impressions are what our kitchen promises. After all, the culinary aspect is also an important part of your well-being at our hotel!
The best part: everything is included
Not only does it taste delicious in our restaurant - our kitchen is of course as regional as our location and the season allows us to be. The menu is naturally created based on the needs of our guests: Active holidaymakers can enjoy the food here just as much as the wellness fans, who are paying attention to their nutrition. Our younger guests can enjoy our children's menu. And the best bit: our wellness & comfort board is included in the price!
- Breakfast buffet from 7.30 to 10.30 a.m.
Here you can expect a large, healthy breakfast with a "farmer's corner," freshly prepared egg dishes, sparkling wine ...
- Wellness vitality buffet from 1.00 until 4.30 p.m.
A pot of soup, warm meals between 1.00 and 3.00 p.m., cold snacks after 3.00 p.m., a fresh salad buffet, tea, cakes and a wide range of vitality treats ensure that you can strengthen your body for the challenges of the day.
On your day of arrival, you can enjoy the wellness buffet from 3.00 p.m.
- Help yourself at our drinks fountain!
- Non-alcoholic drinks are available from 7.30 a.m. until 9.00 p.m. free of charge at our drinks fountain. Coffee and tea are available free of charge between 7.30 a.m. and 4.30 p.m.
- Kid's table in the kid's club from noon until 6.00 p.m.
- Help yourself to apples from our fresh apple basket on the vitality bar
- Visit our juice bar in the vitality area around the clock
- From 6.30 p.m. (until 8.30 p.m.) you can enjoy a gourmet evening meal
Choose from four main courses as part of your five-course evening menu. We offer tasty food from the sea & river or a regional specialty, or a vegetarian meal. We also have an Italian or Austrian buffet as well as a dessert buffet.
- Would you like to enjoy a cigarette or a cigar after your meal? No problem! In our smoker's lounge you can enjoy a perfect end to your meal!
- The best of the Dilly cellar - presented by the owner himself
Hotelier Horst Dilly is not only the hotel manager, but is also head of the wine cellar at Hotel Dilly. As a qualified sommelier, he has plenty of national and international treasures for wine lovers. Take the opportunity to see the 400 year-old domed cellar and take part in our wine tasting events! We would also be happy to select accompanying wines for your gourmet evening meals.