Special extras to be enjoyed during your stay without having to pay extra! Many of the services we offer, which have been created especially for the needs of our guests, are included in the price - because, as our guests - we feel you deserve it!
Be pampered with cuisine!
Our all-inclusive comfort boardguarantees a daily dose of healthy breakfast buffet. A wellness snack between 1.00 and 4.30 p.m. ensures that you can keep your strength up all day. The gourmet evening meal (6.30 until 8.30 p.m.) awaits with all you could wish for to keep your taste buds happy: A five-course menu with a selection of main courses, a salad bar and a dessert buffet. Various themed buffets add to the experience.
By the way: you can help yourself to non-alcoholic drinksfrom 7.30 a.m. until 9.00 p.m. from the drinks fountain in the restaurant.
Arrival and departure treat
On your day of arrival you can enjoy the spa area from 9.00 a.m. and also enjoy the wellness vitality buffet from 1.00 p.m. Children are free, adults pay 13 €.
As our departure treat for 19 € (children over seven pay 7 €), you can use the spa area until 6.00 p.m. You can of course also enjoy the wellness vitality buffet from 1.00 until 4.30 p.m. Please still vacate your room by 11.00 a.m. You will be provided with facilities to get changed.
Wellness vitality training with our trainer, or according to the weekly programme:
- Morning gymnastics, different themes each hour
- Modern panoramic fitness club
- Water gymnastics, water relaxation
- Aqua jogging, relaxation training
- Pilates, function gymnastics
- Qi-Gong, fantasy journeys, stretching
- Strength gymnastics, spinal gymnastics
Wellness action programme - weekly from May to October
- 4 guided hikes
- 3 guided cycling or mountain biking tours
In winter from December to April:
- 2 guided cross-country tours
- 2 guided snow-shoe hikes
- 1 guided skiing tour
- 3x tobogganing
- 2x curling
- 1x atmospheric torch-lit hike with mulled cider
- Mountain bike, city bike and kid's bike rental
- Table tennis
- Clay tennis court
- Tractor safari
- Heated skis room
Spa area, 3000 m², indoor area
- Peaceful south-facing sunbathing lawn with soft loungers and sunshades. Every guest has a lounger!
- Bathing habitat and a sandy beach - southern location
- Panoramic terrace
- Wooden sauna 8.00 a.m. until 6.00 p.m.
- "Garstnertaler Schwitzstube" sauna
- Indoor pool approx. 30°C 7.00 a.m. until 10.00 p.m.
- Romantic outdoor pool, 30 to 33°C
- Sport pool, 20x8 metres, open from May to October, approx. 28°C
- Tea bar 10.00 a.m. until 7.00 p.m.
- Juice bar - 24 hours
- Finnish sauna with a vitarium approx. 90°C
- Caldarium/Greek sauna, approx. 60°C
- Herbal steam bath, approx. 45°C
- Tepidarium/Roman sauna, approx. 42°C
- Laconium with infra-red heat
Castle spa (only for adults aged 16 and above)
- Adventure pool with a whirlpool island and counter-current
- Relaxation oasis
- Salt water grotto, approx. 45°C
- Knight's sauna, approx. 50°C
- Infra-red cabin, approx. 40 - 42°C
- Welluna "sound therapy", approx. 40°C
- Salt mine, approx. 30°C
- Crystal sauna, approx. 90°C
- Herbal room, approx. 45°C
- Ice grotto
- Juice bar